Campus Superstar 2

css banner

From June 4 2007, every Mon @ 8pm, 1130pm (result Show)
Total no. of episodes: 13

The second season of Campus SuperStar has already proven to be a bigger hit than last year with more than 4500 people turning up for the auditions!
This year, the competition will be hosted by Dasmond Koh, Pornsak and Fiona Xie, and will follow a format similar to Project SuperStar; the only difference is that the contestants are all students aged 13 to 18, and are currently studying in secondary schools, junior colleges and ITEs.

Acclaimed local songwriters/ music producers Roy Li, Jim Lim and Jimmy Ye will sit in the judging panel. Jimmy Ye has also accepted Singapore Media Academy ‘s invitation to be the Music Director of the competition.

The judges’ decision will take up 70% of the overall results, while public voting (via Telepoll or SMS) will take up the remaining 30%. Contestants eliminated in the Quarter-Finals will enter the Revival Round, where one male and one female will win the green card to the Semi-Finals.

The final two males and two females left standing in the Semi-Finals will go to the Grand Final; there, one winner will be selected from each gender and both will then fight it out to be the overall champion.

The competition round will be telecast every Monday at 8pm over Channel U while the results will be telecast at 11.30pm the same night.

The Grand Final will take place on Saturday August 25 at 7.30pm.

More Pictures

Just another Sparkfn Sites site